Attending the WM Phoenix Open golf tournament is a great way to enjoy the desert scenery and join thousands of fans in celebrating one of Arizona’s favorite sports. Keep reading to find out more about the golf tournament itself and how to get to and from the event.
Are you a fan of golf, or those who golf? Always wanted to be a caddy? Just want to be there for the excitement, or hoping to catch a glimpse of a celebrity? In love with a particular golfer? This is your chance to be up close and see the excitement and tension in person without breaking the bank.
When: February 6 through 12, 2023
Where: TPC Scottsdale
17020 North Hayden Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- FREE admission for everyone on Monday and Tuesday courtesy of Ford Free Days
- FREE admission all days for children 15 and under when accompanied by an adult
- FREE admission all days for first responders, active duty, reserve, or retired military – plus one companion (be sure you check out the requirements and register here).
- At the event, active duty retired, and reserve military personnel plus 1 guest can also enjoy FREE food and drinks at the Birdies for the Brave Patriots Outpost hospitality tent near the 18th tee box, Wednesday – Sunday.
- Otherwise, admission price runs from $50 purchased online in advance to $75 at the gate, click here for details.
Consider your options to avoid driving – getting dropped off by a rideshare can save you time and frustration.
If you prefer to drive, there are two FREE public parking lots that have shuttles to the main gate. Click here for the location of the parking lots.