Attending the WM Phoenix Open golf tournament is a great way to enjoy the desert scenery and join thousands of fans in celebrating one of Arizona’s favorite sports. Keep reading to find out more about the golf tournament itself and how to get to and from the event.
Are you a fan of golf? Just want to be there for the excitement, or hoping to catch a glimpse of a celebrity? This is your chance to be up close and see the excitement and tension in person without breaking the bank at what has been locally referred to as The Peoples Open.
When: February 5 through 11, 2024
Where: TPC Scottsdale
17020 North Hayden Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- FREE admission for everyone on Monday and Tuesday (Feb. 5 & 6) courtesy of Ford Free Days
- FREE admission all days for children 15 and under when accompanied by an adult
- FREE admission all days for first responders, active duty, reserve, or retired military – plus one companion (be sure you check out the requirements and register here, which will be available soon.)
- At the event, active duty retired, and reserve military personnel plus 1 guest can also enjoy FREE food and drinks at the Birdies for the Brave Patriots Outpost hospitality tent near the 18th tee box, Wednesday – Sunday. (Phoenix on the Cheap will confirm this offer to military personnel for 2024 and update this post.)
- Otherwise, admission price runs from $50 purchased online in advance to $75 at the gate, click here for details.
Consider your options to avoid driving – getting dropped off by a rideshare can save you time and frustration.
If you prefer to drive, there are two FREE public parking lots that have shuttles to the main gate. Click here for the location of the parking lots.
Here’s the 2024 WM Phoenix Open event map with parking options.